Friday, June 23, 2017

DRAWING WONDER WOMAN!!!

I love cosplay! I want to cosplay but I don't really have the guts to do so. So, I just follow amazing cosplayers on social media! ;) One of my recent favorite cosplayers is Hendo! I first came across Hendo on the AWE Me Youtube Channel on their show, "DIY Prop Shop". She is just so adorable and is extraordinary in cosplay.

Not too long ago, Hendo posted a photo of her dressed as Wonder Woman from the new movie, and I thought it was extremely stunning and I just had to draw it! So...I DID! haha

I ended up adding Wonder Woman's Lasso but everything else in the drawing is the same as Hendo's photograph. Normally I don't draw exactly from one photo but this one was just so cool that I didn't want to change anything. I tagged Hendo on Instagram so I hope she sees it and likes the drawing. More so, I hope she is ok that I used her photo! lol Anyway, here is the drawing, a photo/drawing comparison and the video! Hope you enjoy!








Thanks so much for sticking around! Hope you enjoy my art as much as I like making it!

My Links:


Thanks again!
-Fefe

No comments:

Post a Comment